music generation

Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love
by ayu_nippong



I love to see you smileAnd I love knowing that I caused that smileI love to see you happyAnd I love knowing that I caused that happinessI love to look into your beautiful eyesAnd I love the way I fall into themI love it when you hold my handAnd I love having the courage to grab and hold yoursI love to tease and torment youAnd I love it when you tease and torment meI love it when you touch meAnd I love to touch youI love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time I see youAnd I love realizing how attractive you make me feelI love wanting so badly to kiss youAnd I love the way you want to take things slowI love the fact that you still want to be my friendAnd I love that I want to be yoursI love so many things about youBut the most important thing is:I Love you!

0 comments: