Story of the Stars

Sunday, February 22, 2009


The kindness you give off, Will remain the same, Despite time's change, I'm only sure of this, Because I can't see myself, Anywhere else but by your side, Even if along the way, I lose my freedom.You could call it fate, Or just the stupidity of my will, But I see it as a promise, Kept only by true friendship.A star is said to be born everytime, When those who are lost, Discover that place, They can truly call a home, It's a story I've always been told, So somewhere in destiny let it come true.A star that's born wherever there's a smile, Will always keep on shining brightly, On those who can become kind, A star that awakes when tears have fallen, Will only head towards a gentle tomorrow.A star of friendship is the same, As a star that's made to only love......But which one will come to you?

0 comments: